|*** In The News ***|
- Zombie tanks roam the country-side waiting to be sent to their final resting place,but they can only be killed if four different assets hit them.See Zombie War for battle reports.
- In a world gone mad, a routine debt collection activity turns into total chaosas The "Smith" Clan shows what it means to fight as a family. Seasonedcorporate battlers go up against a new generation of battlers not drivenbuy money or ideology.See Bad Debt for battle reports.
- The FOA Tiger debuts in battle and one rookie is introduced to one of the moresubtle aspects of the hobby.See Man Down for battle reports.
- A member of the British Royal family, Princess Susie, made a surprise visitto Gettysburg, Pennsylvania in the U.S. to meet with pensioners and school childrento discuss a wide range of issues. The meetings were held on September 28-29, 2013at a undisclosed location for security reasons. The PennsylvaniaUrban Fighting Force (PUFF) planned to disrupt the meetings andrescue teams were mobilized.See British Invasion for battle reports, photos and video.
- Foreign and domestic aid pours into the U.K. R/C battling community,lifting membership ranks and spirits.In celebration, a small scale warwith plenty of carnage was waged in a well-kept garden, pitting the"Bottom Garden Boom Band" against the "Patio Prancers".See Joie de vivre for battle reports, photos and video.
- Three key personnel held in a POW camp deep inside enemy territory, guarded byheavy armored vehicles, a 16-inch naval gun and operators willing to take a lotof paint to keep them there.Coming to the rescue, specialists from Norris-StalloneAssociates (NSA) who have all the intelligence and firepower they need to start WorldWar III, if necessary.Will the POWs be rescued in time?See POW Rescue for battle reports and video.
- With the 2011 Mid-Atlantic Fall Battle cancelled because of a freak Halloween snow stormand the 2012 Mid-Atlantic Fall Battle threatened by overcast skies (and lots of hype)preceeding Hurricane Sandy,any battles actually conducted would be considered a bonus by all of the attendees.As it turned out, not only were some good battles fought, but everyone had tons of funplaying some new scenarios.See Bonus Day for battle reports.
- A swarm of tankers and cattle descended on afarm in Hampstead, Maryland to feast on a bumper crop of paintballs. Thebattlefield was mongst the most interesting ever used, with no less thanthree bridges across a creek running right down the middle of the battlefieldand plenty of open and protected areas on both sides. For the first timeever a single-shot rocket launcher was used during the battle.See A Bridge Too Far for battlereports and photos.
- Battling in a small backyard has some disadvantages, but that didn't stopsome battle veterans and a first-time battler from having some fun duringthe summer of the London Olympics.See OlympIain for battlereports, photos and videos.
- When the veterans of the R/C Tank Combat hobby have some rule changes to discussthe resulting negotiations are almost always a multi-colored event, withpaint and proposals flying in all directions.Such was the case duringa 2-day event held at the Gettysburg Conference Center which included fourbattles, four sit-down meals, a rules discussion and a knock-down, drag-outgame of Risk.See Negotiations for battle reports,photos and video.
- With governments around the world in tail-spins because of over-spendingand mis-management it falls on the private sector to carry more of theresponsibilities to safeguard society.So, when terrorist elements wereholding hostages in a remote province of Pennsylvania (just over theMaryland border) it fell on the shoulders of two private contractors tocome to the rescue.Save the hostages, wipe out the enemy, make some cash.God Bless America.See Private War for battle reports,photos and video.
- A long time ago (circa 2011) in a galaxy far away (near Stoke on Trent) a smallband of rebels met to overthrow the evil Empire and incidentally throw a wholeload of paintballs at each other.See A No Hopefor battle reports and photos.
- You can't have a war without plenty of weapons, so researchand development is a never-ending story.See How To Articlesfor the latest information on the development of R/C combat vehiclesystems.
- War is hell, but it doesn't have to be disorganized.See R/C Tank Combat Official Rules for the small and conciseset of rules that govern this fascinating hobby.
- In theory, everything works, but not out on the battle field.See Order of Battle for a complete list of allvehicles and weapons used in the hobby, as well as the people who build andoperate them.
- Nothing is thrown away on the Web.See Past Newsfor a complete list of all past news articles.
Table of ContentsTanksArmored CarsSupport VehiclesField ArtilleryRocket LaunchersTeamsStatistics
Frequently Asked QuestionsHow To ArticlesBattle ReportsVideo ArchiveOfficial RulesRelated LinksSearch Website
R/C Tank Mailing ListBrowse Old Mailing List Archive
Further AssistanceAdministrator Message
If you're in the UK and want to have some tank fun, take a look atInto The Blue
, specializing in tank driving experiences at venues across the UK.