口述她张开腿让我添Searching for a unique venue for an intimate wedding? Our century farm offers a beautiful setting.
Pictures are worth a thousand words. Visit our Photo Gallery to see what we offer.
Buy fresh-picked and seasonal produce and maple syrup at our farm store and convenient farm stands.
Wondering when your favorite produce will be ready? Check out our calendar to find out!
The Proulx family has owned and operated our family farm in Cumberland (Ottawa) since 1920, when our grandfather, Napoleon, purchased the land and established a farm that produced dairy, raspberries and maple syrup.
- Grow and sell excellent quality fresh fruits and vegetables
- Offer fresh fruits and vegetables, preserves, jams, and other quality foods to our customers
- Treat each guest with warmth, respect, friendliness, and courtesy
- Create an environment, away from the city, where families can enjoy visiting and spending time together
- Foster a better understanding of agriculture in Ontario and a connection to nature
- Treat our employees with honesty and respect